Airbnb in Visalia

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
iHartMK
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Airbnb in Visalia

Post by iHartMK »

*Admin, if this post is not allowed, please delete.*

Hello,

If you're traveling to Sequoia or Kings Canyon National Parks and are looking for accommodations in the Visalia area, my wife and I have a very nice and affordable Airbnb studio apartment behind our home. It has it's own private entrance and bathroom. We are right off of Hwy. 198 about a half mile from Downtown Visalia. We have people that are visiting the Parks stay in our studio almost every weekend. We have very good reviews and repeat guests. We are walking distance to one of the Sequoia Shuttle stops. We can also drop off and pick up in the Parks for a small fee.
Here is a link to our listing. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17096813?s=51 If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

William & Shannon
Living On Kaweah Time
cslaght
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Re: Airbnb in Visalia

Post by cslaght »

PM Sent
"The mountains are calling, but can't find my phone"

Charles