Missing Threads?

Instead of emailing or messaging the Admins or Mods with technical support questions or comments about the site, we prefer you check here to see if someone else has had the same difficulty or has made the same suggestion. What you're after might have already been posted and addressed here or within the FAQ. If not, please post a detailed description of the problem/suggestion and someone from the HST team will address your needs shortly. If you can't login/post and are unable to reset your password on your own, you may contact us directly.
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Missing Threads?

Post by RoguePhotonic »

I noticed that some of the cross country passes that Alpinemike had to retype had already been done in the past yet seem to be missing either lost in some transfer with changes in the forum or perhaps deleted for a reason. I'm fairly positive that I had written up Ladder, Ionian and Black Divide Crossings.

Any mods have a thought on it or know if it was deleted for a reason?
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator

Re: Missing Threads?

Post by copeg »

Threads are typically never deleted by mods unless they classify as spam (which I doubt they did), and nothing in the moderator logs indicate they were moved or deleted. :-k
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic

Re: Missing Threads?

Post by RoguePhotonic »

Yeah I didn't much get it. When AlpineMike and I were talking about what needed to be written up with passes I noticed Black Divide Crossing was missing but I recall seeing Ladder and Ionian passes. And I remember thinking I know I wrote it because why would I do the other two and skip the one in the middle of me crossing them and then the other two seemed to be missing also.

It doesn't really matter since they are up again but I just thought it was odd.