Re: Site template missing or what?

Instead of emailing or messaging the Admins or Mods with technical support questions or comments about the site, we prefer you check here to see if someone else has had the same difficulty or has made the same suggestion. What you're after might have already been posted and addressed here or within the FAQ. If not, please post a detailed description of the problem/suggestion and someone from the HST team will address your needs shortly. If you can't login/post and are unable to reset your password on your own, you may contact us directly.
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by ERIC »

rlown wrote:I haven't seen a post since i saw this behaviour on the HST site, but My community pages appear not to have a template. It's all a textual experience, and i changed nothing in my profile, or on my system.

Is anyone else seeing this?

as an example, each entry is covered by the BB icon completely.

Is this just me?

Russ

PS: if this was sent twice, it's because i'm trying to figure out this different experience..
Russ,
I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Everything on my end looks and is behaving normally. No changes have been made to the site, and this is the first I've heard of such a problem. Can you take a screenshot and attach it to this thread so I can see what you're seeing, please?

Have you tried dumping your cookies?

Thanks,
Eric
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix
ERIC

Post by ERIC »

Ok, I see the issue now. It's a system cache issue with the template. I've defaulted to another template temporarily while I sort out the problem.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
ERIC

Post by ERIC »

We're back to the old template. Everything looks fine on my end. Please let me know if any of you are having continued issues.
gary c.
Topix Fanatic
Experience: N/A

Post by gary c. »

It looks back to normal for me.
"On this proud and beautiful mountain we have lived hours of fraternal, warm and exalting nobility. Here for a few days we have ceased to be slaves and have really been men. It is hard to return to servitude."
-- Lionel Terray