HST Map is not showing any selected features.

Instead of emailing or messaging the Admins or Mods with technical support questions or comments about the site, we prefer you check here to see if someone else has had the same difficulty or has made the same suggestion. What you're after might have already been posted and addressed here or within the FAQ. If not, please post a detailed description of the problem/suggestion and someone from the HST team will address your needs shortly. If you can't login/post and are unable to reset your password on your own, you may contact us directly.
tomba
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

HST Map is not showing any selected features.

Post by tomba »

HST Map is not showing any selected features. For example, selecting "Cross Country Passes" or "7.5' USGS Topo Maps" has no effect. It used to work.

I think this is related to the fact the the URL displayed below the map, that changes as one scrolls the map, always contains "cat=" with nothing after "=". It used to show the selected categories after the "=".
-- Found trash? Please pack it out. Thank you.
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: HST Map is not showing any selected features.

Post by copeg »

Thanks for the notice. I'll take a look (I made a few minor change this past weekend towards implementing your suggestion and might have broken something in the process)

Edit: Should be fixed now. Thanks again tomba!