forumtouch

Instead of emailing or messaging the Admins or Mods with technical support questions or comments about the site, we prefer you check here to see if someone else has had the same difficulty or has made the same suggestion. What you're after might have already been posted and addressed here or within the FAQ. If not, please post a detailed description of the problem/suggestion and someone from the HST team will address your needs shortly. If you can't login/post and are unable to reset your password on your own, you may contact us directly.
paula53
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

forumtouch

Post by paula53 »

I am trying to add High Sierra Topix to my android tablet. When I try to save it, it gives me the message of unknown foreign engine. I am not that high tech savy. How can I make this work?
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: forumtouch

Post by ERIC »

I'm not familiar with that issue. I use ForumTouch to access HST on my Android phone and tablet and have no issues. But I do recognize that it's not the best app out there (2.5/5 stars on Google Market), it's just free. I suggest either contacting the developer of ForumTouch with your issue, or shell out the $3 to buy the Tapatalk app. I have both, and Tapatalk is much, much better.
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix
Baffman
Topix Regular

Post by Baffman »

I'm using TouchBB and its working fine. It was free also, the lite version anyway. Works well.
paula53
Topix Regular

Post by paula53 »

Thanks for your suggestions. I will try them out.